Friday, July 18, 2008

Work harder...


I’m a little frustrated and bewildered... I keep running into a problem with unreliable people. I know this is one of the most common things when dealing with people, but it seems to be getting a little excessive. Basically every and any project that I try to collaborate on, ends up short because the other person always gets lazy or was just all talk in the first place. I think the ‘all talk’ thing bothers me more than anything else. I learned a while ago that just talking about action is all well and good, but it’s also a waste of time. I’d rather be productive than flap my gums.
All that aside, my photo emulsion and silk screen equipment came in the mail. I worked feverishly yesterday to organize my already cluttered studio. The results were decent, hopefully I can start production in the very near future.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Leah,

YEAH! Equipment... big boost in the creative juices. Make some T-shirts and open an Etsy shop, and wherever else you can plug them. The more exposure, the better!

Maria